Offer Update: Free iHerb Shipping to Singapore until further notice!
– For orders above US$60, usual limits apply
– For New & Existing customers
I’m going to burst your bubble straight up: iHerb does not have free delivery to Singapore.
Well. That’s not exactly true either. There have been offers, but they are extremely rare, and by rare, I mean, once every 1-2 years? That’s not an issue of course, because shipping to Singapore from iHerb is extremely affordable.
The 2 most popular ones are the US$4 flat rate shipping, and the discounted DHL option.
Th flat rate option only takes 4-8 working days to arrive with an allowance for orders valued up to US$100, and weighing 14 lbs (6.3kg).
The DHL option takes only 3-5 working days to the your order to your door, is great for larger orders, and for orders US$40, you can easily get 90+% off their usual rates with iHerb.
Remember, there are 4 additional ways to save on iHerb!:
- 5% Discount: All new and old iHerb customers get 5% Discount with promo code ‘ZEL439‘!
- Just use the links here to auto-apply the iherb promo code, or manually enter it when you checkout
- Free Shipping: Get Free Shipping if the order is more than S$ 80.06 (US$60)!
- 5% Loyalty Rebate: Get an additional 5% loyalty rebate that can be used on your next order within 60 days!
- Avoid GST: Just make sure the total value of the order (including shipping) is less than S$400!
Just use the links above or key it in when you check out, it’s that easy. (Why iHerb? Click here to find out.)
Click here to learn why so many people are buying their supplements and organic products on iHerb instead of local stores, or click here to go straight to iHerb and start saving!